At Trust Medical Recruitment, we have over 11 years in helping International Graduates and Overseas Trained Doctors through extensive processes and complicated systems that involves liaising with multiple government regulatory bodies for everything you need to become a GP in Australia.
- Finding a position and a contract
- Applying for a PESCI with the RACGP or ACRRM
- Registering with AHPRA
- Applying for an Initial Medicare Provider number and prescriber number with 19AA and 19AB exemptions
- Health Workforce Certificates
- Rural Locum Relief Program (RLRP)/More Doctors for Rural Australia Program (MDRAP)
- AHPRA Submissions
- Authority to Act with AHPRA
We provide a step by step personalised service to both practice and candidates that may need help with the process. This can be for a one off task that you are stuck with or an end to end solution to the recruitment process.
Often in the case we are used for this when the practice has directly hired the IMG, but the IMG or practice is still in need of compliance and document support.
We will complete your documents, submit them on your behalf and provide authority to act service on your file leading to a successful management process with ongoing support and guidance through to the completion stage.
We have a 100% success rate with AHPRA.