What Trust Medical Recruitment Can Do For You.
- Free Medical Recruitment Service to General Practitioners candidates throughout Australia.
- Free Medical Recruitment service to Overseas Trained Doctors looking to come and work in Australia. Includes assistance with PESCI, FIPCI preparation and exams, jumping through the hoops of AHPRA registration, submitting relevant Visa’s, DWS, Area of Need and Medicare Provider Number applications.
- Free Medical Recruitment service for Practice staff including Medical secretaries and Practice Managers.
How can Trust Medical Recruitment help you?
- Job Search: We research and canvas the job market in areas you want to live and work. We cover all options, saving you time, which means you only have to deal with multiple recruiters.
- Getting the job: offering you tips on resume, references and interview’s.
- Securing the position: guidance though contract negotiation and acceptance.
- Efficient compliance management: We undertake all the necessary paperwork for PESCI, FIPCI, AHPRA, Visa’s and Medicare supporting you through the process until you start.
- Career development pathways: career transition from Hospital into General Practice.
- Experienced, friendly and professional service: market overview and what to expect in Australian General Practice.
- Post Placement support and career transition recruitment.
Useful Links of professional bodies:
Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
Rural Doctors Association Rural Health Workforce Australia (RHWA)
Australian Doctors Trained Overseas Association (ADTOA)
My Healthcare Career – Career information for doctors (videos)